Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kinda New Kitchen

Last year I had purchased some counter tops from lowes for 25.00 they were on sale because they were getting a new design, Any ways my husband just decided to put in the counters over the weekend for me for Mothers day! Wahooo Me! Here is my before picture.
We really didn't need new counters I just hated so much white!
I was freaking out at this point hoping that my husband had cut all the pieces correctly for the counters.. There was no going back now!
Awh my cute Hubby!


Here it is finished! Yay.. I really wanted to do a back splash but couldn't afford it right now. I went down to lowes and found this paint able wall paper it was only $18.00 and I have a lot left over. I think it came out pretty neat!

Now I just need to get new kitchen Cabinet doors.. I was thinking of just cutting out bead board and then adding a frame around it.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment